Roots Roots Roots

Pesquisar este blog

segunda-feira, 28 de novembro de 2011

Trojan D.J. Box Set 1999


Disc 1

1 Big Youth - Screaming Target
2 U Roy - Festival Wise
3 Shorty - Yamaha Skank
4 Winston Williams - Dj's Choice
5 I Roy & The Jumpers - Hot Bomb
6 Dennis Alcapone - King Of Kings
7 Dave Barker - I Got To Get Away
8 Big Youth - Pride And Joy Rock
9 Lizzy - Love Is A Treasure
10 U Roy - The Tide Is High
11 Scotty - Riddle I This
12 I Roy - Blackman Time
13 King Stitt & Andy Capp - Herbsman (Shuffle)
14 Blake Boy - Cambodia
15 Big Youth - S90 Skank
16 Winston Prince - Place Called Africa
17 U Roy - Earthquake

Disc 2

1 Scotty - Clean Race
2 Dennis Alcapone - Spanish Amigo
3 I Roy - Buck And The Preacher
4 Phillip Samuels - Hot Stick Version
5 Big Youth - Be Careful
6 U Roy - True True
7 King Stitt - Vigerton 2
8 I Roy - Cow Town Skank
9 Dennis Alcapone - Teach The Children
10 I Roy - Red Gold And Green
11 Scotty - Draw Your Brakes
12 Sir Lord Comic - Jack Of My Trade
13 Big Youth - Moving Version
14 King Iwah - Give Me Power Version
15 U Roy - Flashing My Whip
16 King Stitt - Fire Corner
17 Dennis Alcapone - Ripe Cherry

Disc 3

1 Carl Campbell - Hammering
2 Charlie Ace - Shock And Shake
3 Herman - To The Fields
4 Scotty - I Worry
5 I Roy - Tripe Girl
6 Big Youth - Dreamland Version
7 Dennis Alcapone - The Great Woggie
8 U Roy - Love I Tender
9 Lloyd Young - High Explosion
10 Dave Barker - Wet Version
11 Scotty - Children Children
12 Lizzy - The Right Song
13 Big Youth - The Killer
14 Prince Heron - Ten Commandments
15 Dennis Alcapone - Dj's Choice
16 I Roy - Dr Phibbs
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário