Roots Roots Roots

Pesquisar este blog

quarta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2011

Trojan Dancehall Box Set 2005


Disc 1

1 Peter Ranking & General Lucky - Island In The Sun
2 Phillip Fraser - Raindrops Keep Falling
3 Mike Brooks - A Man Is King
4 Barry Brown - Your Love Is Real
5 U Brown - No Watch That
6 Winston Jarrett - Wise Man
7 Don Carlos - My Brethren Party
8 Mike Brooks - One Heart
9 Johnny Slaughter - Confusion
10 Tipper Lee & Johnny Slaughter - Poor Man
11 Mike Brooks - Sensie Man
12 U Brown - Midnight Confession
13 Winston Jarrett - I'm Hurting Inside
14 Yellowman & Fathead - Donkey Want Water
15 Michael Prophet - World Of Confusion
16 The Viceroys - Detour
17 Tristan Palmer - Touch Me Take Me

Disc 2

1 Dean Fraser Featuring Sister Candy - Shank I Shenk
2 Sugar Minott - Shank I Shenk
3 Ital Vibes - Shank I Shenk
4 Tristan Palmer - Shank I Shenk
5 Don Carlos - Ababa John I
6 Purpleman - Sandra Lee Buys Big House For Me
7 Simple Simon - Obey Your Mother And Father
8 General Lucky & Peter Ranking - Ram-A-Jam
9 Dean Fraser - Heavenless
10 Neville Brown - Trod Along Natty Dreadlocks
11 Cornell Campbell - Got To Tell The People
12 Jah Thomas - Friday Night Jamboree
13 U Brown - Shank I Shenk
14 Toyan - Right Time
15 Ranking Joe - Shank I Shenk
16 King Tubby - Shank I Shenk

Disc 3

1 Lloyd Robinson - Cuss Cuss
2 Neville Brown - The Right Time
3 Purpleman - King On The Way
4 The Roots Radics - A Friend In Need
5 Neville Mitchell - Get Out Of Hand
6 Barrington Levy - Sweet Reggae Music
7 Barry Brown - Let's Go To The Blues
8 The Roots Radics - King Tubby's Rockers
9 Earl Sixteen - Bad Company
10 Derrick Pitter - The World And It's People
11 The Roots Radics - Patrolling
12 Michael Palmer - Angela
13 Barrington Levy - Collie Weed
14 Anthony Johnson - Baby Your Loving
15 The Roots Radics - Second Hand Girl
16 Don Carlos - Laser Beam
17 Poppa Tollo - Nuff Stylee
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário