Roots Roots Roots

Pesquisar este blog

sexta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2011

Trojan Country Reggae Box Set 2007


Disc 1

1 The Skatalites - Occupation (Ring Of Fire)
2 Ewan & Jerry & The Caribbeats - Tennessee Waltz
3 Glorai Crawford - Sad Movies
4 Hazel Wright - Please Help Me I'm Falling
5 The Bleechers - Send Me The Pillow That You Dream On
6 The Pioneers - Sweet Dreams
7 The Inventors - Bye Bye Love
8 Hortense Ellis - My Last Date (With You)
9 Bob Andy - Games People Play
10 Anonymously Yours - Every Time I Itch I Wind Up Scratching You
11 Willie Francis - I'm Gonna Change Everything (Aka Burn Them)
12 Merlene Webber - Stand By Your Man
13 Ernest Wilson - My Elusive Dreams
14 Raphael Stewart & Hot Tops - He'll Have To Go (Aka Put Your Sweet Lips)
15 Doreen Schaeffer - Walk Through This World With Me
16 Nicky Thomas - Love Of The Common People
17 John Holt - Just Out Of Reach (Of My Two Empty Arms)

Disc 2

1 Count Prince Miller - Mule Train
2 Ken Parker - Help Me Make It Through The Night
3 Bob Andy - Walk A Mile In My Shoes
4 Dennis Walks - Snowbird
5 John Holt - Working Kind (Chokin' Kind)
6 David Isaacs - Just Enough To Keep Me Hangin'
7 Max Romeo - Missing You
8 Nicky Thomas - Don't Touch Me
9 Ken Parker - Kiss An Angel Good Morning
10 Rip 'n' Lan - In The Ghetto
11 Eric Donaldson - Sylvia's Mother
12 Max Romeo - Is It Really Over
13 Michael Chung & New Generation - Crying In The Chapel
14 Ken Parker - Guilty
15 Lloyd Charmers - Loving Her Was Easier (Than Anything I'll Ever Do Again)
16 Dennis Brown - Little Green Apples

Disc 3

1 Toots & The Maytals - Take Me Home Country Roads
2 Michael Chung & New Generation - For The Good Times
3 Roman Stewart - Wolverton Mountain
4 Hopeton Lewis - Don't Take Your Guns To Town
5 Pat Kelly - Sunshine On My Soldiers
6 Pluto Shervington - Jambalaya
7 Ken Parker - Will The Circle Be Unbroken
8 Hopeton Lewis - Drift Away
9 Cornell Campbell - She Wears My Ring
10 John Holt - Before The Next Teardrop Falls
11 Delroy Wilson - Green Green Grass Of Home
12 John Holt - Wasted Days And Wasted Nights
13 Dennis Brown - Last Thing On My Mind
14 Jimmy Riley - Statue Of A Fall
15 Pat Kelly - Funny Familiar Forgotten Feelings
16 Jackie Edwards - Someone Loves You Honey
17 Boris Gardiner - I Wanta Wake Up With You
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário