Roots Roots Roots

Pesquisar este blog

quarta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2011

Trojan Beatles Tribute Box Set 2005


Disc 1

1 Glen Adams - I Wanna Hold Your Hand
2 Pat Kelly - A Hard Day's Night
3 Byron Lee & The Dragonaires - And I Love Her
4 The Now Generation - You Never Know (I'll Be Back)
5 Joe White - Yesterday
6 The Flame All Stars - Yesterday
7 Willie Lindo - Norwegian Wood (Aka A Darker Shade Of Black)
8 Ernest Ranglin - You Won't See Me
9 Ernie Smith - You Won't See Me
10 Joe White - If I Needed Someone
11 B.B. Seaton - No Eleanor Rigby
12 Don Carlos - Hello, Goodbye
13 The Crystalites - Lady Madonna
14 John Holt - Hey Jude
15 The Dynamites - Hey Jude
16 Ken Lazarus - Ob La Di Ob La Da
17 Rosalyn Sweet & The Paragons - Blackbird (Singing)

Disc 2

1 John Holt - I Will
2 Anonymously Yours - Get Back
3 Marcia Griffiths - Don't Let Me Down
4 The Harry J All Stars - Don't Let Me Down
5 The Maytals - Give Peace A Chance
6 The Blues Busters - Something
7 Sharon Forrester - Here Comes The Sun
8 Dobby Dobson - Carry That Weight
9 Nicky Thomas - Let It Be
10 The Upsetters & The Soulettes - Let It Be
11 Keith Lynn & The S.P.M's & Byron Lee & The Dragonaires - My Sweet Lord
12 John Holt - Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
13 Ken Boothe - My Love
14 Byron Lee & The Dragonaires - Live And Let Die
15 The Techniques - World Without Love
16 King Kouchi & The Techniques - Show Me Your Motion (World Without Love Version)
17 Ken Lazarus - Come And Get It

Disc 3

1 The Black Beatles - Reggae And Shout (Twist And Shout)
2 Alton Ellis - And I Love Her
3 Dandy - Yesterday
4 Jackie Robinson - In My Life
5 The Pioneer All Stars - In My Life Dub
6 Rico & The Rudies - Hey Jude
7 Joyce Bond - Ob La Di Ob La Da
8 Desmond Dekker - Blackbird (Singing)
9 The Israelites - Come Together
10 Susan Cadogan - Something
11 Dawn Penn - Here Comes The Sun
12 Nicky Thomas - Isn't It A Pity
13 The Rudies - My Sweet Lord
14 T.T. Ross - Imagine
15 Del Davis - A World Without Love
16 Johnny Arthey Orchestra - A World Without Love
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário